Wednesday, March 5, 2008

All right, I'm going to fake some pride in my accomplishments thus far. Fake it until you make it, right?

Today is the one month mark. I've lost 10 pounds, and 5 total inches off of my waist and hips. I've been going to the gym three times a week, and I stay within 100 calories of my goal 99% of the time. I typically wear a pair of pants that are too tight (because I didn't want to go up a size.) Those pants now fit, so I guess I can call that losing a size. I generally feel better/energized/healthier, and I've had one person notice that I've lost weight. Also, those random aches and pains that had started to creep in (which I was very much not telling anyone about because I didn't want to sound like an old lady) are now gone. Huzzah for feeling like my age again!

I'm also dying for a Snickers bar, but they never taste as good as you think they will, right?

2 comments:

tinamarie80892 said...

I found your blog from your myfitness pal profile. I enjoyed reading and can understand how you feel. I have also been trying to loose weight for most of my life. I succeeded a few years ago but have recently and a baby and am now bigger than ever. So I'm trying again and good luck to you!!!

Jess said...

Tina Marie,

Thank you for taking the time to read and respond! I wish you the best of luck!

Jess