Friday, May 23, 2008

I have not fallen off the wagon. So, why do I feel like I have? Well, probably because I'm not being nearly as disciplined as I was at the beginning. My new mantra is "You can't live life in a vacuum" but maybe that's just an excuse to let myself slide.

What constitutes a slide? Not going to the gym as often. Ok, going from 4 times a week to 3 may not seem like a big deal, but I honestly feel terrible about it. I give it all sorts of excuses: have a headache, want to spend time with Matt, got out of work late, etc. That's fine every once in a while, but 3 weeks in a row? I've got to get my ass in gear.

I've also been eating out ALL THE TIME. Not that it constitutes a slip-up per se, but I can only guesstimate how many calories or fat grams are in something. So who knows how much I'm lying to myself?

I really, really shouldn't be so hard on myself. I am thisclose to -25. Can't I just shut the hell up and celebrate?

No comments: