Friday, May 30, 2008

I am writing about this because I feel is it a milestone. I am honestly not that excited about it, which is so horribly sad. Haven't quite figured out why I'm not excited, but I'll ruminate and let you know if I come up with anything. Maybe because I have such a long way to go.

I bought a new pair of work pants on Wednesday. Get ready: a size 10! I am not delusional, however. I know that I could never wear a size 10 at the Gap, it's just these particular pants happen to be a very big 10. So they fit, and there will be no argument from me. That's 3 sizes for 26 pounds. (But I keep thinking that I could lose another 15 pounds, and still be a size 10. Unchartered territory, really. We'll see!)

MIL is coming in five weeks for the 4th of July. I would so love to be in the 150's by then. Just six more pounds in five weeks. It might be a bit much, but I'm going to give it a whirl.

No comments: