Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I tried to go clothes shopping a little bit last night, and it was a very odd experience. I feel like I'm in a between stage--too big for one size, too small for another. I'm much more bottom heavy than top, so dresses are always a crap shoot. Jackets are too big the chest (why do I have to lose what little I have in my damn boobs!) but a little too tight in the arms, still. Pants may fit in the waist, but are about 4 inches too long in the leg, and I'm not getting everything tailored when I will (hopefully) need a smaller size in a month. I ended up buying a belt, and I have never worn one in my life. (Because I could never find one that fit, but that's another story.) I feel very conscious of it, like right after I got my nose pierced for the first time. Surely everyone must notice that I'm wearing a belt!

Proof that food habits are changing: 1. I ate fish again last night, a new kind, and I liked it. 2. I was full so fast, I thought there might be something wrong. You mean, I chewed my food and didn't mindlessly swallow? Yes, it's true! The world has been torn asunder! Jess took more food than she needed, and didn't eat it all simply because it was on her plate!

No comments: